Monday, February 1, 2016

Good Morning OR Gold Morning?

Turning mornings into good mornings can be very challenging to most people, but in this blog I am going to tell you how to turn your good mornings to gold mornings with Colgate #Colgate360GoldMornings. After using Colgate 360° Charcoal Gold, I can consider myself an early riser. Because I was not always like this before. There was time, when I was allergic to mornings!



As I started waking up early and brushing my teeth as soon as I woke up, I have notices that my schedule is getting tighter and tighter. Yes, brushing with Colgate brings the freshness and can turn your good mornings into gold mornings.   

Few other changes can also be implemented to turn your good mornings into gold mornings. It may look big challenge to dragging yourself each morning out of the bed. But, once if it becomes the routine, this challenge becomes easier and more doable.  

These strategies if you practice will make you to turn your good mornings into gold mornings.

Go to bed early:
As we all know, if we sleep are we can wake up early, which i quite obvious. But, people like me love staying up late and waking up only in the crack of noon. Ya, you can enjoy this but, once you start working, there comes the painful part. You have to report to your manager at 9 am sharp and you can not miss it. Sleeping late waking up early is also dangerous, as your body and mind needs minimum 6 hours sleep. So, get habit with sleep early, rise early concept and you can enjoy adequate amount of sleep, additionally you will reap much more benefits.

Drink enough water:
As hydration is essential for your body, make sure you drink enough water in the morning to feel fresh. After 6 to 8 hours of sleep your body will surely be well dehydrated. Never forget to have breakfast, having healthy breakfast in the morning will boost your performance level and sustain your energy needs for an entire day.

Set an Alarm clock
Never forget to set the alarm clock at the same time each morning. Because changing you wake up timings may affect your health. Additionally, your body will adapt and develop a habit of waking up at the settled hour. It will get effortless once you make it as a habit.

These strategies really helped me, hope these are useful for you too. These habits plus Colgate can turn your good mornings into gold mornings. You could try these habits to spice up your mornings and keep your mornings exciting and enjoyable. If you any other tips to turn your good mornings into gold mornings kindly let me know, please tell me by commenting below!

No comments:

Post a Comment